You can enrol any user with a Moodle account on your Moodle course. If they don’t yet have a Moodle account, they must create/enrol on any Bilkent Moodle course via their own AIRS and/or SRS screens. Remember, though, that:
- Visitor students with a Bilkent STARS account must be added to the course via AIRS. See Add Visitor Student via AIRS.
- TAs must be given SAPS rights and added to the course via AIRS. See Assign a Teaching Assistant (TA) via AIRS
- non-Bilkenters must first have an account created by the Moodle support team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To enrol a user on a Moodle course, do the following:
- Click on “Participants” in the left hand menu.
- The list of participants will open.
- Click the “Enrol users” button of the participant list page at top right corner.
- Use the search box, filters, or list of available users to select the person(s) you want to enrol
- Select their role from the “Assign Role” pull down list of available roles. Click the show more/less links for more options.
- And, done…