Your Moodle account is created the first time you create a Moodle course via AIRS/BUSEL for the first time. Remember, you must repeat the process below for each of your courses that will have its own Moodle page.
To create your first Moodle course for the current semester, do the following:
- Log in to AIRS and open the AIRS Moodle interface screen (see Log in to Moodle (via AIRS/BUSEL or Moodle Server/App)
- Click the “Operations” button next to one of your sections, and choose “Create Moodle Course” from the list of options.
Creating your first moodle course will:
- create a Moodle account for you (if you don’t have one already) – see Log in to Moodle (via STARS or Moodle Server/App) for account details;
- create a Moodle course page for the section you chose;
- enrol you on that course with a teacher role;
- enrol any registered students.