The following list of tutorials for instructors will expand as the BETS team prepare new ones. To access tutorials on subjects not covered here, please check moodle 3.4 documentation online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create Moodle via AIRS
- AIRS Screen for New Moodle (quick tour)
- Create a Moodle Account/Course
- Log in to Moodle (via AIRS or Moodle Server/App)
- Combine Courses/Sections
- Make a Course Available/Unavailable to Students
Moodle Course Setup
- Basic Course Settings
- Adding Content / Weeks / Topics
- Change the Moodle Language (for yourself or enforce students to a certain language)
- Moodle arayüz dilini değiştirme (Türkçe / Turkish)
- Change the Moodle Theme
- Reverting to Old Moodle User Interface
- Eski Moodle Arayüzüne Dönüş
Add Moodle Content
- Back Up/Restore (Move Course Content from Previous to Current Semesters)
- Upload/Link to/Embed Files and Media
- Set an Assignment
- Create a Discussion Forum
- Set a Quiz
- Schedule Appointments
Manage Students & Roles
- Add Visitor Student via AIRS
- Assign a Teaching Assistant (TA) via AIRS
- Assign Roles to Course Participants
- List/Manage/Bulk Message Course Participants
- Group Course Participants
- Enrol a User in a Course Manually
Explore New Features (from Moodle 1.9 to 3.4)
- New Features for Teachers in Moodle 3.4
- Completion Tracking
- Turnitin Direct v. 2 plagiarism checking (also adds turnitin functionality to forums, etc)
- Moodle App
- Giving Feedback on Assignments with the Advanced PDF Editor
- Can Moodle admins “split” a Bilkent course into two separate Moodle pages?
- Can Moodle admins combine my sections for me?
- How can I combine sections with different course codes?
- How can I combine sections with different teachers?
- Where has the “turnitin assignment” gone?
- How can I restore from a course backup larger than 2 GB?
- How can I un-combine courses I mistakenly combined via AIRS?
- Why can’t my students enrol in/see my course?
- How can I get a Moodle page not linked to STARS?
- How can I access my Moodle page from a previous semester?
- How does the STARS-Moodle Integration Work?